Friday, July 15, 2016

Nyx Lipstick Lingerie: Baby Doll


Review on Nyx Cosmetics Lip Lingerie in Baby Doll. A nude matte lipstick.

I've heard about Nyx Lingerie for a while now, especially after joining a group on Facebook dedicated to make-up addicts.

To my pure joy, Boots opened a Nyx counter in their Cardiff store, and it's massive. I was so happy, seriously. Anyway, I picked up a Lipstick Lingerie in Baby Doll which is a nice nude colour and decided to test them out for myself.

Review on Nyx Cosmetics Lip Lingerie in Baby Doll. A nude matte lipstick.

First try - I hated it. I put it on when I hadn't done my makeup properly, and it looked too dark on me and I was unsure of the texture.

Review on Nyx Cosmetics Lip Lingerie in Baby Doll. A nude matte lipstick.

I then decided to try it after doing my make-up properly for an event I was going to. My opinion changed, and I fell in love with it. I thought this may have been down to me wearing fake-tan at the time, and it definitely did suit that skin tone better. However I've also used it when I haven't had tan on - and actually done my make-up properly and I still loved it.

Review on Nyx Cosmetics Lip Lingerie in Baby Doll. A nude matte lipstick.

I'm definitely going to be buying more of these!

You can buy Nyx Lipstick Lingerie here, for £6.50.


Like what you read? Follow me on BlogLovin' to keep updated with all my posts
bloglovin symbol
Not on BlogLovin'? Drop me a follow!

4 comments:

  1. I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. interactive dolls

    ReplyDelete
  2. you could be sure to locate what you really want. All you need to do is ensure what it is. after all, you’re the only one which can understand what it's miles so as to satisfy what you really need. click

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have bookmarked your blog, the articles are way better than other similar blogs.. thanks for a great blog! Starpath 18 Inch Dolls for Girls

    ReplyDelete