Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Benefit Brow Collection: Ready, Set, Brow & Gimme Brow




Fellow make-up addicts, (I'm assuming so because, well, you're reading a make-up post) I'm sure you have heard of Benefit's new Brow Collection. Well, you definitely should have if you take this stuff as seriously as the rest of us. Brows are in. Did you not get the memo?

Anyway, Benefit have a massive collection just for brows, and I got to try these bad boys out for FREE. Ya heard it right. Free. 

I hear you yell, "how". Well, this is what scanning the magazine aisle in Tesco more times a week than I'd like to admit does to ya. Basically, they were freebie samples in Cosmo and Glamour. I was even lucky enough to bag myself the Gimme Brow in my colour! Talk about dedicated to the cause.


You've probably seen another post of mine regarding how to get HD Brows in a few seconds. Well, sorry to my little Maybelline, but this bad boy has outshone, outdone and outed my little pride and joy. These products work an absolute treat and it doesn't take long at all.

Gimme Brow

So. Gimme Brow is basically the same idea as the Maybeline one I mentioned in a previous post. Gimme Brow tinted eyebrow gel contains tiny microfibers that adhere to skin & hairs, creating natural-looking fullness and definition. 

The custom, tiny tapered brush blends easily while the precision tip shapes hairs into place. The brush comes in three colours, and is priced at £18.50.

Ready, Set, Brow

This is a clear brow gel, which shapes & tames brows and locks on makeup. The custom-molded, dual-sided wand coats hairs from root to tip and the flexible, flake-free formula is easy to apply and quick to dry! This is also priced at £18.50.


The Results


So, this literally took me about 15 seconds for each brow with the Gimme Brow, and then around 5 seconds each with the Ready, Set, Brow. I haven't used any other products on my brows here, whatsoever. If you want to use a little pencil to shape your eyebrows and make them that little bit more defined, the results are incredible. I wanted to just use these products here to show you what these bad boys can do!

What are your go to brow products?


Like what you read? Follow me on BlogLovin' to keep updated with all my posts
bloglovin symbol
Not on BlogLovin'? Drop me a follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment