Wednesday, July 06, 2016

L'Oreal Superliner Superstar: Is this the perfect eyeliner for beginners?



I know, I suck. I'm sorry for my leaf of absence, I've been a tad distracted lately! But a plus - I've bought a ton of new make-up. Not so much of a plus for my bank account - sorry not sorry.

So, on to why I've began my ramblings; I've been practicing hard on my winged eyeliner. I'm getting there, slowly, but surely. I invested in L'Oreal Paris Superliner Superstar Eye Liner in black. I thought this "looks pretty simple", and it has an amazing shape pen nib so thought it would be perfect for beginners to try and perfect that winged cat eye look. It was also only £6.99, so definitely worth a go, right?
 
My thoughts worked out exactly, and it was definitely an easy application. 

However...

Honestly, this stuff doesn't even last 2 hours. I've worn it to a wedding, and shed a little tear and there was absolutely no sight of the eyeliner after minimum of an hour. I've also wore this to a concert, no tears whatsoever, but again the wing had disappeared and the rest was a bit smudged after 2 hours. I've also wore this on a night out, and guess what? Same thing. 

I'm so disappointed! I thought this was going to be my holy grail. Definitely won't be repurchasing to continue on my winged eyeliner journey, however for a practice at home this stuff is perfect.

Any advice on what I can try next?


Like what you read? Follow me on BlogLovin' to keep updated with all my posts
bloglovin symbol
Not on BlogLovin'? Drop me a follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment