Wednesday, October 05, 2016

Clay Mask & Rose Water: Worth The Hype? Ft. FaceTox


 



 FaceTox

FaceTox is a clay mask, that contains Bentonite and Rhassoul clay, or "healing clay" that cleanses and heals your skin (pretty snazzy, hey?).

The Rhassoul clay is organically mined from ancient deposits deep in the Morocco Atlas Mountains, and the benefits are top notch, including; 
  • Lessens dryness
  • Enhances skin clarity
  • Enhances skin elasticity
  • Extractive abilities


What does all this mean? Well, it means this powerful mask has the ability to remove surface oil and oil from inside clogged follicles. It removes impurities, and unblocks pores; even blackheads! The result? They, say it leaves you with clearer, smoother skin.

FaceTox also comes with rose water (which has recently gained popularity on Social Media amongst the blogger world), and it has anti-inflammatory properties that can;
  • Help reduce the redness of irritated skin
  • Get rid of acne
  • Get rid of dermatitis
  • Help with eczema
  • Helps ageing skin
  • Remove oil


What's The Verdict?


It's pretty cool that you get to 'build' the mask I guess.. This way you can see that you're actually inputting quite a lot of rose water. You have to mix it up to get it into a proper muddy texture, but this doesn't take long at all. 


Be warned - it's REALLY thick! It's actually like  putting mud on your face, which is actually kinda cool. Also, there's LOADS in one mask,  so much so, I had enough and more to put on my boyfriend!

You are to leave the mask on for 30  minutes; word of warning, it does get super duper tight. After the time is up, wash it off with warm water and a cloth (trust me, you're gonna need that  cloth!). It's pretty tough to get off your face, I'm not going to lie. Some bits came off in chunks where it had dried, but it took quite a bit of force to get the rest off.




Once is was off, my skin was a little red (I think from the rubbing more than anything else). The box states that this is normal, and after 30 minutes your face should get back to normal for you to see the results. Later on, I noticed my skin was baby smooth, like newborn baby smooth - and my pores?! Teenie tiny!

In the morning, my make-up went on a dream and honestly could tell it didn't have to work so hard to hide my massive pores.

This face mask DEFINITELY gets the thumbs up from me.

You can buy FaceTox here, for £24.99.
*Please click here for full disclaimer.


Like what you read? Follow me on BlogLovin' to keep updated with all my posts
bloglovin symbol
Not on BlogLovin'? Drop me a follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment