Sunday, September 18, 2016

How To Get Longer Hair In 30 Days




I'm so typical when it comes to my hair. I want it long, then I want it short. I have it cut off, then I buy hair extentions. Well, I'm currently in the "I want it long" phase, and after cutting my hair off in November last year, to get rid of all the dead hair, it's been going well so far.

I've recently been trying Hairburst Chewable Gummies* which are vitamins for hair growth and healthy hair. They contain magic things like biotin, selenium, zinc, vitamin B12 and pantothenic acid, which are all elements to help improve the health of your hair.

The gummies are such a good idea, too, as I know so many people are unable to swallow tablets, but these are like a little treat each day! They're strawberry and blackcurrent flavour, and I took them twice a day as instructed. I had a 30 day sample, but you can buy bigger packets.  

Free From: Artificial colours, milk, lactose, yeast or porcine.

What's The Verdict?

I can't say I saw a HUGE difference in the length of my hair day to day. I have my hair bleached, so I thought I would've found it easier to see my roots more. Growth I saw, but not anything that was significant. What was significant however, was the thickness of my hair. I have pretty thick hair naturally, but years of bleaching has taken its toll. It's not in bad condition or anything, but it definitely could be a bit better. It was pretty impressive how much healthier and thicker my hair felt, even just after 2 weeks. 

I was so surprised when I saw the before and after picture next to eachother, and I only then realised how much my hair had actually grown! I've also seen some fantastic results from the product for a 3 month pot, so I can imagine you'd see way more of the effects if you get a longer subscription, too.

See the results for yourself... (Oh yeah, I forgot to mention - I even had my haircut during this time! WOW, right?!)

Have you tried any supplements for your hair?


You can buy Hairburst here, for £19.99.
*Please click here for full disclaimer. 


Like what you read? Follow me on BlogLovin' to keep updated with all my posts
bloglovin symbol
Not on BlogLovin'? Drop me a follow!

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh my word, I think I have been looking for these my entire life haha! I had no idea that hair growing help existed and that it would come in yummy sweet form :D mmm they remind me of the Bassett's vitamin sweets, got to try them and I love the colour of your hair, it's beautiful! xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara | (lets follow each other on bloglovin or instagram)

    ReplyDelete