Wednesday, April 13, 2016

HD Brows In a Bottle


Perfect brows in just two seconds.

If you're a newbie to the brow game, or don't have a spare 30 minutes to spend on your brows each day (who does?), Maybelline may have just answered your prayers. 

Recently when having a binge in Superdrug, I came across Maybelline Brow Drama Sculpting Mascara. I was originally looking for a clear mascara that I could use for prepping my brows, but I'm so glad I stumbled upon this little gem!

Perfect brows in just two seconds.

It's as easy and simple as it looks. You literally just swipe it over each brow, and they are done. Just like that. It's perfect for the day, or a more subtle look. I've got it in dark blonde, and it suits me perfectly. It goes with my skin-tone and my very light hair!

AND...

I paid just £4.99 for this bad boy in Superdrug, but it's also on Amazon for £3.75.. I know? Bargain. 





Like what you read? Follow me on BlogLovin' to keep updated with all my posts
bloglovin symbol
Not on BlogLovin'? Drop me a follow!

5 comments:

  1. I'm so glad I've come across this post! I've been looking for a new brow product, I'm gonna have to buy this x

    www.itsmeganelizabeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never bother with my eyebrows because I don't have time but this product sounds like it could be one for me! I also like the fact it's subtle! Thank you for sharing your find with us! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have not heard of this before but definitely need some help in the brow department! This seems like a fab products and a really reasonable price too so I will definitely be looking for it on my next shop! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks fantastic! I usually use a very cheap MUA eyebrow pallet but I'm always up for trying something new. It's be rude not too at that price

    Cat x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh I've not heard of this before - but it sounds good - I need to give it a try. x

    ReplyDelete