Wednesday, April 06, 2016

8 Lazy Girl Beauty Hacks



I'm a busy girl, and sometimes a good beauty hack is just what I need to make sure I can sleep in as much as possible and spend the day not looking like I only took the 15 minutes to get ready that I actually did (although sometimes, this definitely shines through). 

What are these 'hacks' I hear you cry? Well, you lucky bunch, I divulge;

1. Volume Whilst You Sleep

If you're all about getting extra volume in your hair, then put dry shampoo on before you sleep and leave it work its magic through the night. Spray it on the roots only and use a bobble to pull your hair up high on your head. You'll wake up with lifted roots.

For the busy female, we could all do with a few tips that saves us some time, or gives us an extra 5 minutes in bed.

2. No Nail Vanish Remover Needed

Who has time for nail vanish remover? There's now a nail vanish that peels off. How easy is that? Especially if you're like me, I'd leave mine chip away for days! If you're interest you can find my full review here.

3. Showering On a Tan

Uh, yeah. If you haven't heard about this, where on earth have you been? St Tropez recently brought out an amazing product that tans you whilst you shower. It's easy to use and gives you a nice little glow! 

For the busy female, we could all do with a few tips that saves us some time, or gives us an extra 5 minutes in bed.

4. False Eyelashes with an Added Bonus

Eyelure 101 eyelashes are my ultimate fave. There's a big reason why! The strip is a thick black, so when you have them on, it actually appears if you've done your eyeliner across the lid!

5. Eyebrow Stencils

This is honestly a thing, and it's good. I ordered them from eBay and got a few different shapes in the pack. They are a life saver if you're just started out, or doing your eyebrows is just not your thing! They're only a couple of pound too!

6. Wavy Hair

Wash your hair, and stay away from the hair dryer. Then get a plastic bobble and tie your hair up in a sort of bun. Wrapping it in itself. You should wake up with wavy hair.

7. Decrease Whilst You Shower

No time to iron your clothes? No problem! Pop it on a hanger and hang it in the bathroom whilst you shower. The steam from the shower will decrease your clothes.

8. Moisturise Whilst You Shower

Just like the fake tan hack, you can also moisturise in the shower. You rub it all over like body wash and wa-lah! 

For the busy female, we could all do with a few tips that saves us some time, or gives us an extra 5 minutes in bed.

SERIOUSLY, how amazing is all of this? Like, you can definitely fit an extra 3-4 minutes in bed because of this. You are welcome.



Like what you read? Follow me on BlogLovin' to keep updated with all my posts
bloglovin symbol
Not on BlogLovin'? Drop me a follow!

4 comments:

  1. Might have to dry the dry shampoo before bed one!
    Also, I've nominated you for the liebster awards. you can find out more here http://dannilaura.blogspot.co.uk/2016/04/liebster-awards.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some great hacks there! I'll have to give a few of them a go! :) I also love your photo backdrop! xx

    ReplyDelete