Monday, September 21, 2015

Pixi by Petra Mattelustre Lipstick - Pure Fuchsia


I'm not much of a lipstick person, I'll be honest. I've always lived by the philosophy that it's either eyes or lips. If I wear both, I look like a drag queen, which is just not the look I'm going for. And I'm way more of an eyeshadow typa gal any way.

The one time I did try to be adventurous and leap out of my comfort zone with both the eyes and lips, I coincidentally ended up in a Gay Bar with a Drag Queen. She quickly pointed me out and asked if I worked in Boots because it looked like I'd tested all the colours on my face.

So, point proven. Advice taken. Nuh.

I've gone through the phases of just wearing very natural make-up and some popping lipstick. Usually I've gone for a red on a nice warm day, and I've really liked it. It's always a confidence thing with me though, so this is few and far between! On this occasion, I've got a 'Pure Fuchsia'* and oh, it's daring. 

What's Pixi by Petra?


Simply to bring out the natural beauty in all women – to make women look like themselves, only better. Flawless in a few fuss-free minutes – that's what Pixi is all about!

Natural

Each of the Pixi by Petra products is developed with skin-loving botanical ingredients chosen for effectiveness and safety. They look for the perfect balance of what is ‘natural’ and what is efficacious.

Safe

Their products are safe and non-toxic and they proactively search for the purest and most unadulterated ingredients from natural sources.

Beneficial

Pixi by Petra’s core commitment is to provide effective products that deliver proven benefits to the skin. Creating innovative products that empower and inspire people to make better choices for beauty.

Free From Animal Testing

They do not test their products on animals under no circumstances. This includes checking their suppliers follow the same rules!




It's really soft to put on, but as it's such a bright colour it needs to be put on perfectly. Now to the lipstick professionals, this won't be a problem. To someone who doesn't really wear lipstick, it may take a little more effort to apply. I did really like it though, and the colour actually looked a lot better on my skin than I anticipated!

Thumbs up for me.



Like what you read? Follow me on BlogLovin' to keep updated with all my posts

bloglovin symbol

1 comment:

  1. I love this lip colour on you! It suits you sooooooooo much!!!! You must wear this more!
    xx

    ReplyDelete