Tuesday, September 29, 2015

How I Got An Affordable Luxury Handbag


Want a luxury handbag at an affordable price? Check out my blog to see Linzy-Lou's affordable handbags. You won't be disappointed!

Okay, so I know I have loads of handbags, but in all fairness, I usually have one that I'll use often. I've used my last few ones to death. So, I definitely don't mind updating my handbag collection when I get such good use out of them. I mean it would be rude not to, right?


Recently at an event, I met Linzy-Lou and her amazing collection of handbags. I spotted them from across the room, and my eyes lit up. One problem - we were in central London, and they looked - expensive. 

I put my game face on and cautiously walked towards what I knew in my head was going to be hell for my bank balance. Okay - so I'm looking for price tags. No price tags? Oh my god, these must be more expensive than I thought. Look at that mustard one! I MUST!

Then, as if the angels above saw the rip in the seem inside my own handbag - I saw it. "All handbags under £25.00"

I'm going to let that sink in with a visual of said bag.

Photo courtesy of @LinzyLous14  Instagram


Who are Linzy-Lou's?


They're a family run business who are passionate about providing handbag lovers like myself, with a wonderful selection of stylish bags and accessories at affordable prices (gotta love em' right?!), allowing everybody the ability to treat themselves or their loved ones and not feel extremely guilty about bleeding their bank balance dry. 

They offer lots of different styles and this really shows on their website. 

Okay, so my one isn't on the website, because I managed to nab the last one Linzy-Lou's had. I know right? I won't feel guilty. I won't, I wont. 

There was also a beautiful black one that I saw in the event which has recently been added to the website! It's a proper classic black bag, which you could definitely dress up or down.

In The Flesh


Want a luxury handbag at an affordable price? Check out my blog to see Linzy-Lou's affordable handbags. You won't be disappointed!Want a luxury handbag at an affordable price? Check out my blog to see Linzy-Lou's affordable handbags. You won't be disappointed!

So after falling in love with the bag at the event, it needed to live up to its expectations. It did, and more! It came with a shoulder strap, has a zipper on the back and inside, and a little compartment for your phone. 

Want a luxury handbag at an affordable price? Check out my blog to see Linzy-Lou's affordable handbags. You won't be disappointed!

You can also unzip the sides to make the bag bigger! I've only wore it out a few times and I've already had so many comments on it. I think the colour definitely sets it aside from anything else. I used to have a similar one in the same colour a few years ago from Debenhams and I paid a fortune for it. So I'm definitely over the moon with my new buy. 

Want a luxury handbag at an affordable price? Check out my blog to see Linzy-Lou's affordable handbags. You won't be disappointed!Want a luxury handbag at an affordable price? Check out my blog to see Linzy-Lou's affordable handbags. You won't be disappointed!

Check out the full collection on Linzy-Lous' website. You won't be disappointed!


Like what you read? Follow me on BlogLovin' to keep updated with all my posts

bloglovin symbol

18 comments:

  1. Oh wow! I am super jealous that you got the last one of these. They're right up my street and I would have loved one in a mustard shade as I don't have that colour in my collection! I'll definitely be checking out Linzy-Lou's website :)

    Louise x

    With love from Lou

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love these handbags, I'm going to be spending a long time on the linzy-Lou website :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my god I love this bag! Lucky you for getting your hands on it! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow these are REALLY cheap!! I actually think I've heard of her brand before so I'll definitely be checking her website out. I am in the market for a new classic black bag!

    Laura @ What's Hot?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, what a beautiful handbag! I love it when you fall in love with something and hope it's not over the odds on price, only to find out it's a steal! ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the colour of it, and the fact you can make it bigger. Perfect for all the stuff I end up with in my bag at the end of a day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OK I am so heading over to have a nose through there range, this looks like such a fantastic bag, good quality! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a bargain! And a great looking bag, I might get a couple as christmas presents!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well you didnt half manage to grab yourself a bargain, I love the shape of the bag x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow what a bargain, and it looks amazing too. Off to have a look.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous bag! What a stroke of luck, I'm rather envious...xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I LOVE it when this happens! How fab for you xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am not a handbag girl - but I LOVE this one - lucky you! The website sounds fab. Kaz x

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a gorgeous bag, and a great price too. It just goes to show you can grab a bargain

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the embossed snakeskin effect and it has such an affordable price tag. I need a new handbag and if they have a burgundy one in stock then it is going on my list.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh these definitely look like they cost a lot more than £25! Very stylish x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh no! I'm going to have to avoid the website or that will be the Christmas budget gone!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow!! I am a handbag addict and these look right up my street! I'll definitely be checking out their site x

    ReplyDelete