Wednesday, August 17, 2016

What You've Probably Been Missing From Your Beauty Regime


The thought of putting oil on my face always made me a bit uncomfortable. I've never had particularly oily skin, but I definitely didn't want it to get worse.

Well, doing some reading lately I found out that actually, oil is pretty damn important to our skin, especially our faces. Some things oil helps with are, wrinkles (due to antioxidants that are found in most oils), protects skin against pollution and they can even shrink your pores!

After being completely enlightened, I went to buy a new micellar water, which I buy from Garnier, and noticed there was an oil infused micellar water. I picked this up and started using it about 2 months ago, and honestly the difference has been insane. I noticed the difference almost immediately. My skin was more even and it was a bit firmer. 

I thought as it was working so well, I should definitely try an oil all by itself. I had 2 little bottles of oil from my monthly beauty subscription from Glossybox, one Body Shop, one L'Occitane. Out of the two I definitely felt more of a result from the Body Shop oil, but both have been great.


I'll definitely get round to buying a full sized Body Shop Oils of Youth, but in the meantime I was scanning Amazon and found Manuka Doctor Facial Oil on offer, so I nabbed it. I've started using it the past few days and I'm already excited to start seeing the results. Kourtney Kardashian is a big fan of Manuka Doctor, and if it's good enough for her, it's definitely good enough for me!


The moral of the story is USE OIL. Seriously. Use it. Don't let it scare you; you can thank me later.


Like what you read? Follow me on BlogLovin' to keep updated with all my posts
bloglovin symbol
Not on BlogLovin'? Drop me a follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment