Wednesday, August 24, 2016

My High-End Beauty Wish List



I'll admit it. My make-up collection may be big, but I'm definitely missing some of the most popular products out there. I've been wanting these products for a while now, and I definitely have alternative products in my collection. I think it's time I get the real deals!

So what's on my wish list?

Naked2 Palette - £38.50

I basically would like them all, but the one I want the most is definitely number 2. They are SO my colour.

Make Up Forever HD Foundation - £29

After watching endless YouTube videos, this is definitely top of my list. The only problem is I'd like to test this before purchasing, and I can't get it in any shops near me. I may have to bite the bullet and order online...

Pixi Glow Tonic - £18

The beauty community absolutely raves about this product! I need to try this for myself. Also, I've tried a few products from Pixi now, and I love their brand and what their company represents.

Urban Decay Setting Spray - £22

I've only recently started using a setting spray (I know, don't judge me) and it's one from Avon, which is great. I know my Avon one is a dupe for the Urban Decay one, so I definitely want to give the OG a go. 

NARS Concealer - £22.50

Another YouTube favourite, however I'm concerned the colour won't be light enough for my skin. I must admit I'm not a massive concealer fan, and I honestly hardly ever use any, which is why it's taken me so long getting round to buying this little one.

Chanel Les Beiges Foundation - £36

I went shopping for a new foundation and the sky was the limit. I asked at all the counters for their highest coverage and palest foundation. Only a few brands came through; one was Chanel with their new foundation Les Beiges. However, they were out of samples, and at this price tag - a girl needs a sample! This is probably going to be the next thing I buy though.

Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow Promade - £15

Again, I have a dupe for this with Freedom's Dip Brow Promade. It works wonders, and I love it. So, I can only imagine how amazing the real deal is. And, again, a YouTuber/Beauty community absolute favourite.

Illasmasqua Highlighter in OMG - £32

I've lusted after these highlighters for quite sometime. They're breathtakingly stunning and an amazing one to add to my collection!

What are your new must-haves? 




Like what you read? Follow me on BlogLovin' to keep updated with all my posts
bloglovin symbol
Not on BlogLovin'? Drop me a follow!

1 comment:

  1. I only own the Naked 3 palette and I want to eventually get them all. I also really want to try something from NARS as the brand has caught my attention for quite some time. I have the setting spray from Urban Decay and I would never go back to my crappy MUR one. UD is the best! x

    www.itsmeganelizabeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete