Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Pale Skin Foundation For Under £10


Beauty, foundation, make up, pale skin, blogger, max factor, rimmel, lasting finish, tilbury, estee lauder, loreal

If you've read some of my other posts, you'll know that I'm very pale. Not even a Mac NC15 is a match for my ivory skin. I've searched long and hard for a foundation that's something I can wear on a daily basis, at an affordable price. However, I definitely got to a point where I didn't care about the price tag (fellow light-skinned ladies, I know you'll know the struggle). I'm putting this stuff on my face every day, so I could definitely justify it, and my search just didn't seem to find me what I wanted. As my skin is so light you can literally see every single blemish, which means I need really good coverage.

I tried so, so many. L'Oreal, Mac, Estée Lauder, Charlotte Tilbury - the list LITERALLY goes on!

A fellow ivory-kissed friend saw my struggle, and suggested I tried Rimmel's Match Perfection Foundation. I must admit, I was very skeptical at the sound of 'Rimmel' (I'M SORRY). I've usually gone with the notion that make-up wise, splashing the cash just buys you better quality, and after my long, tiring search, I refused to believe that my solution was sitting right under my nose, on a Boots shelf. I've not had a lot of experience with Rimmel products if I'm honest, but the times I had, I can't say I was overly impressed, which definitely egged on my skepticism! 

Beauty, foundation, make up, pale skin, blogger, max factor, rimmel, lasting finish, tilbury, estee lauder, loreal

I was SO wrong...

This stuff is DA BOMB. It costs £7.99 - ya heard right - £7.99. Honestly, that's like the cheapest foundation I've ever bought. Period! It easily blends, provides good coverage, and doesn't at all look cakey. I'd say it offers a soft matte sort-a look, and it definitely lasts a day at the office, too. 

TIP: This stuff is also great for the under eye area when highlighting/contouring, it really brightens your face up!

I'll happily admit it, this bad boy has definitely turned me around, and is now my go-to foundation. I've even got their Lasting Finish Foundation on my shopping list as I've heard it provides an even fuller coverage. Rimmel, you a life-saver, girl!



Like what you read? Follow me on BlogLovin' to keep updated with all my posts
bloglovin symbol
Not on BlogLovin'? Drop me a follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment