Sunday, August 23, 2015

How To Resurrect Your Hair In 20 Minutes



Right, we all know that I've put my poor hair through a lot of colouring... and bleaching. I'm very very lucky that I have thick hair, because I never would've got away with being a walking rainbow otherwise. My hair was in definite need of some extra love and attention.

I was on my way to purchase my usual Aussie trio - Colour Matte and 3 Minute Miracle (serious, it's a miracle worker) and I noticed the Bleach London Reincarnation Mask. Why not, eh?


So, it basically tells you to leave it on for about 10-20 minutes. I usually leave it on longer to be honest. There's never going to be anything wrong with a little extra attention. The instructions say for extra care, wrap your hair in a warm towel. But, it's summer, and unless I purposely put my towels in the tumbledrier for my mid-week hair pamper, that ain't gonna happen.

But nevertheless, AMAZING results. Honestly. I feel like my hair is actually better than before I started bleaching it again. I just use it whenever I feel I've parched my hair out, or after a touch up of bleach.

All in all - if you have bleached your hair till its very core, or your hair is a lil' thirstay, then get on it. Nah, seriously. 
Hair Mask, beauty, bleach, Bleach London, coloured hair
£6.00 from Boots

What are your hair's beauty secrets?




Like what you read? Follow me on BlogLovin' to keep updated with all my posts

bloglovin symbol

19 comments:

  1. I totally need to give this a try, my hair is in serious need of regeneration! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Aussie products but haven't heard of the Bleach London Reincarnation Mask, it sounds amazing though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds great. I don't bleach my hair but find after a while it does still need something to bring it back to life again. Great price too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't bleach my hair but I've coloured every 2 weeks for years! Was red up until about 6 weeks ago. Now trying to go brunette. I need a good nourish and this sounds extra spesh - warm towel by the way - nah i wouldn't either!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't bleach my hair but I've coloured every 2 weeks for years! Was red up until about 6 weeks ago. Now trying to go brunette. I need a good nourish and this sounds extra spesh - warm towel by the way - nah i wouldn't either!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't bleach my hair but I've coloured every 2 weeks for years! Was red up until about 6 weeks ago. Now trying to go brunette. I need a good nourish and this sounds extra spesh - warm towel by the way - nah i wouldn't either!

    ReplyDelete
  7. my hair is coloured all the time so I will definitely be looking out for this, just what I need x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never tried a hair mask!! Clearly missing out. Will add this to my list of pamper treats. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love hair masks and try to use one at least once a month as they are so good x

    ReplyDelete
  10. If you want a cheaper alternative, coconut oil is THE best way to rejuvenate your hair! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've been dying my hair since I was 15 so i could definitely use this. x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great post! I've been dying my hair forever and I can't seem to stop. It's much less frequent now but I'm always in need to resurrecting my hair :p

    Catstello | www.cattitudeandco.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. This sounds great, since having my daughter my hair has gone all crazy so it needs a bit of attention - I do dye my hair a lot so this might be just what it needs!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I could do with some of this! I love having shiny healthy looking hair but bleach ruins the shine :( I'm gonna pick some of this up next time I'm in need!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This sounds like amazing stuff! I am thinking of balayaging my hair again so will invest in this if I do

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow ! I have never used hair products very much but this looks good

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh this looks great - my daughters would love it! Kaz x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great post. This is something that I would like to try in the future.

    ReplyDelete