Thursday, September 10, 2015

My Latest Look From Luxemme


clothes, fashion, jacket, lifestyle, Luxemme, packaging, letter, black card, envelope, style, clothing

I always love finding new clothing websites, as I'm one of those people that sits and goes through entire clothing websites on a daily basis (for realz). I was recently approached by Luxemme who were interested in showing me their range. Of course, I mean, clothes!


clothes, fashion, jacket, lifestyle, Luxemme, clothing, style



Who are Luxemme?


A brand new, fresh and forward- thinking fashion brand that combines Parisienne chic with Manchester cool, who offer affordable fashion that is clean cut, bang on trend and completely en-vogue.

Sound too good to be true? Uh-uh sista. I got you.

clothes, fashion, jacket, lifestyle, Luxemme, clothing, style


I ordered the Melba Tie Waist Jacket in the sand colour. I thought it would be perfect for when its not too hot and not too cold, and all you need is a light jacket! April 25th kinda day.

clothes, fashion, jacket, lifestyle, Luxemme, clothing, styleclothes, fashion, jacket, lifestyle, Luxemme, clothing, style

Oh, how right I was. I went to London this week, and the event I was going to had a black chic dress code. I wore my black high waisted ripped jeans, with a high neck ribbed top. I knew that the jacket would go absolutely perfect over the top, and really give the outfit that chic look. It's so elegant looking, but managed to pull it off even with ripped jeans, so definitely versatile.

clothes, fashion, jacket, lifestyle, Luxemme, clothing, style, london, thames, shopping, purple hair, coloured hair, backpack, ripped jeans, jeans, girl


Like what you read? Follow me on BlogLovin' to keep updated with all my posts

bloglovin symbol

12 comments:

  1. I love the jacket, it's incredibly chic and could be dressed up or down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great on you, and really does look versatile. Thanks for the share x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have one just like this! It looks lovely on you x
    www.assandsass.webly.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous outfit, it really suits you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jacket looks fab - I love Luxemme they have some really great things on the sight.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely jacket... Not sure that I could cope with anthing that pale though... 5 kids makes for a dark coloured wardrobe!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your jacket, I really do. The colour looks amazing on you too. A lovely jacket for Autumn.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That jacket is amazing - I could totally see me adding that to my shopping cart! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the jacket, it seems great for this time of year too when the weather is warm then the next it's got a chill in the air!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a lovely jacket and a nice shade too, it looks fab with your outfit x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the look. You put together something really special.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I love the jacket it looks great on you. I have to say as well that I LOVE your hair - it is stunning! Kaz x

    ReplyDelete