Sunday, August 02, 2015

Leg Hair - The Bane Of My Life



When I used to shave my legs, they'd come up baby smooth and I'd be feeling them all night. This fastly wore off (and I think the novelty did, too). I can't think of the last time I shaved my legs and was happy with the results. 

For some reason or another, I can never get them as smooth as they used to be. I've questioned whether this has something to do with the pill that I was taking, but no matter what I use it just doesn't seem to get the same effect as it used to. 

Seeing shiny legs on magazines or on the TV makes me long for what my legs once were.  

I used to use the Soleil Shavers which I felt lasted a long time and were easy to use - as well as being decently priced. They'd get them okay, but they'd still  sometimes feel a little bumpy afterwards. 

I also explored (explored being the key word here) the option of waxing. I'm not sure if I would be able to handle the pain. You see, I'm a little bit of a wimp. When I've had my eyebrows waxed I respond as if I'm going through early labour pains and lets be fair there isn't much hair nor skin there to even wax, never mind two whole legs worth.

Now, other than that - there's a few other options. Laser hair removal, epilating, or au naturel. 

Would you consider any of these options?


I always panic and think, what if the next crazy fashion trend I'll need my leg hair? I don't think I'm ready to let go of it for eternity. Although, could you imagine the constant leg shiny thing that I mentioned earlier? You would be a walking magazine cover (well from the thigh down) all day, every day.

This post has been sponsored


Like what you read? Follow me on BlogLovin' to keep updated with all my posts

bloglovin symbol

3 comments:

  1. Yep, I think all of us ladies hate shaving our legs - a definite downside of summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had my legs waxed once by beauty students at a college and the tutor told me, more like shouted, my leg hair was too short, never again!! I know exactly what you mean about shaving and it not feeling the same, for me it's just because I always miss a spot. I find not shaving for ages then using conditioner to soften my leg hair then shaving makes them so smooth.

    I would love to try laser removal but I am a chicken!

    Georgia x

    Georgia Petite

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a fan of epilation. I use a waterproof Panasonic one in the shower.

    ReplyDelete